Do you really need Air Duct Cleaning?
Click on this link to see situations and reasons that would
warrant air duct cleaning!
• Air Duct Cleaning according to NADCA ACR 2013
• HVAC Cleaning Including Cooling Coil, Air Blower,
Insulation, Cables, Heating Elements, Drain Line and
• Mold Remediation for the Air Duct and HVAC Systems
• Odor Removal (Fire / Smoke, Tobacco, Musty Old
House and other)
• Removal of Allergens and Asthma Triggers from the
HVAC system and Sanitizing
• Sealant Coating insulation and Fiber Board (Duct
• Microbial Inhibitor application to HVAC system
• Filter Maintenance and Upgrades
• UV light installation
• In duct Air Purifier installation
• Duct work repair and replacement
To watch a video of a sample service for cleaning and microbial
inhibiting a residential home, click on the link to the right.
improved indoor air quality through Air Duct and HVAC
cleaning is that anything less than a cleaning that
complies with NADCA ACR 2013 Standard is
unacceptable, and could leave you with more issues than
you had before the cleaning. Unfortunately, the
government does not regulate air duct cleaning services
or contractors. If improper equipment or procedures are
used, contractors could make dormant contamination
airborne and fail to collect all of it. If this happens, the
next time your system is re-energized all that
contamination could potentially go into the living space.
That is why you have to make sure the contractor you hire
will use proper equipment and techniques, will have the
proper State License and will be willing to provide before-
after pictures. Please see our references, testimonials
and information about us sections, or watch a video about
DUCTZ as a company, to find out why we are the most
reliable and qualified contractor in the USA.
|Our Residential and Commercial
LET US IMPROVE YOUR INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Air Duct Cleaning and HVAC Restoration
Serving Tri-County Area